• According to the questionnaire conducted of the Sociological Category “Rating”, 67% off Ukrainians asserted that they’d a long-term sexual spouse. 4% has a non-long lasting companion. 19% answered that they didn’t have people sexual companion already, but used to have. Only step 3% showed that they’d zero partner and had never had one ahead of, 7% would not answer the question.
• Almost 80% of your own participants agree with the comments you to definitely sex is a extremely important section of people lifestyle (10% disagree). More inclined to service this report were those individuals hitched (joined or unregistered).
• Two-thirds accept that sexual relationships just before wedding are common. All 5th thinks the alternative. Little respondents, those up on civil matrimony, and you may single persons had been likely to service that it thesis.
• 45% accept that for males sex is far more important than for female (34% show the exact opposite view). The number of it opinion followers was large certainly one of feminine, middle-old and you can older people.
• 41% consented to your thesis you to definitely satisfaction out-of “relationship obligation in bed” is compulsory to possess a guy; almost a similar count shares the alternative view. What number of the newest thesis supporters can be a bit highest one of dudes.
• 30% of your participants buy into the report that sex is an assistance ended up selling for cash (55% show the opposite view). Men, more youthful and you will center-old individuals will be the most likely so you’re able to accept it report.
• 24% concur that a lady must not have shown sexual step (57% disagree). Exactly how many such is relatively high certainly one of dudes, younger respondents, and the ones abreast of municipal relationship.
• Merely 19% agree totally that partnered woman are compelled to possess sex together partner, even though she won’t (67% disagree). The support for it thesis can be a bit large among the eldest respondents.
• Only sixteen% concur that it is typical for long lasting sexual dating that have one or more person at a time (70% disagree). What number of so it thesis opponents can be a bit large among feminine and you may more youthful respondents.
Valentine’s day is all Partners Time
• 60% of the polled do not getting soreness or shame when speaking in the sex and their spouse / long lasting sexual lover. Merely 6% become essentially shameful. 35% do not end up being shame at all when speaking of sex which have nearest and dearest, colleagues (14% are very shamed). 21% said they did not end up being shame when these are sex that have visitors. At the same time, nearly you to definitely-3rd feels really shameful.
• 1 / 2 of the new participants are likely to enjoy St. Valentine’s day. Meanwhile, 41% do not have like purposes, 3% do not know including a vacation after all. The best number of those who intend to enjoy is actually filed on the Southern area (59%), various other places – about half. Guys, more youthful interviewed, and you will civil ong folks who are very likely to enjoy.
• To possess 40% of polled, St. 27% asserted that it actually was merely a standard date, 19% – a period of time in order to congratulate friends. Only 8% consider this a secondary that is not familiar in regards to our nation’s lifestyle and you may community. The number of that it getaway supporters is large about South macro-area, one of young adults, dudes, and those on municipal relationships. For starters-3rd of your own respondents out of old decades that it holiday is simply a regular go out.
• Nearly half the newest participants propose to bring gifts getting St. Romantic days celebration. 45% – don’t possess for example purposes. In the Southern area, Eastern, and you can Cardio, https://internationalwomen.net/sv/jamaicanska-kvinnor/ exactly how many such as for instance is approximately a half the brand new polled, regarding the West – 43%. High motives can be found certainly men, young participants, and municipal matrimony people.
Young participants and dudes become apparently faster guilt whenever these are sex
Audience: customers out-of Ukraine aged 18 and you will elderly. The brand new sample try representative when it comes to years, gender, area, and payment style of. Total attempt: 2000 respondents. Personal formalized interviews (face-to-face). The brand new margin regarding error doesn’t exceed dos.2%. Period of the questionnaire: